Dec 13, 2011

Annoyance #1: Entrance lanes

I got up rather late today, because of the late COD4 splitscreen games I played with my friend last night.

Still, I thought I would make it on time at work, but as usual, when it rains, people sh*t their pants and because of that, the highway was jammed and packed.

But that wasn't what disturbed me the most...

The reason of my annoyance is the way people drive; an explanation:

When you want to drive on the highway, you have sometimes up to a kilometer to get on the highway, which is great! You can avoid the traffic without doing something illegal!
But... there is a great but...
Some... no sorry, MOST of the people don't use that freedom! No no... they just want to get into the traffic as fast as possible, creating some more traffic on the entrance lane!

Even more upsetting is that when I get angry at them, they don't understand it!

I wonder why they think like that...
Do they think that it's not socially accepted to use the entire entrance lane?
Do they think the traffic is like the line waiting at the cash register in a store, where it's impolite to pass before people?
I don't know... but it makes me angry!

#thatfeltgood

Cheers